Here is a look inside Sarah's growing closet!
We have to do something in the months of waiting...so shopping for Sarah is always fun. We have found some great deals at Children's Place, Oshkosh Outlet, and Carters. Today we found some amazing sales, we found some clothes for only $.99-1.99!!! That was at Children's Place, so if you haven't been there lately, I recommend going!
I am sure once we know Sarah's age for sure we can buy more clothes, right now we have it pretty scattered from 24 months- 3T, we are guessing she should be about 2, since that is what we requested, but you never know! Anyway, here are some of the most recent buys...
























5 comments:

glo said...

What absolutely adorable clothes. I can hardly wait to see her in any of them. And if she is around 2 then that will keep her a little more than a year older than "my Elia". I have a wonderful idea for what you could do with hand me downs LOL.

Susan said...

How cute! Save your receipts. We bought oodles before Olivia got here and I kept the bags in the closet with the receipts in them. The Children's Place has a 6 month refund/2 yr. return policy. Osh Kosh used to be a never ending exchange with receipt but since Carter's bought them I'm not sure if it changed or not. We still have stuff in the closet to see if she'll be able to wear it in the fall...if not, we'll exchange for something she can.

Leigh Ann said...

Are you kidding me? How cute these outfits are! Sarah is going to be the best dressed girl for miles! Boy, you sure have gotten me in the shopping mood... I love baby girl clothes. After 8 years of shopping for boys (BORING) I am more than ready for girlie fashions. (I must admit you're more fashionable than me though - I go straight for the pink frills!)
I sorta feel a little behind here -I just have baskets and baskets of hand-me-downs for Hana! Need to get going!

Asher, Esther & Emma's Jie Jie said...

Sarah's closet looks just like Emma's did when we were waiting for her!! I remember how fun it was to buy all of those clothes for my future sister. It only gets better once they're home, and then they have WAY too many clothes!! And we have two of them!!!

Amy said...

What cute things! You've inspired me to do some shopping!
Amy