We sent our I600A in on Febuary 14, (Valentine's Day). We were given the filing date of March 3rd, and given the notice to be fingerprinted a month later. Unfortunately, my mom's prints were rejectected so she got a date to be re-fingerprinted, she went in and did the refingerprinting about two weeks ago. The people who took her prints seemed very unhopeful that her prints even took this time, but said we would find out in about a week or two, well its been two weeks, so hopefully it was all good. Our social worker said she had never heard of people's prints not taking the second time, so we are probably ok and shouldn't worry about it. If the prints did take that means our I171H should be in the mail and we should be getting it, but its not here!!! So, Where is our I171H???

3 comments:

glo said...

I know there ae days when the wait seems oh so long. Just a letter or an email can make it feel so much better. it's hard when you are looking ofr something and day after day it doesn't come. BUT It will come. Hang in there.

Annie said...

I hope your I171H comes soon! My Dad still needs to be fingerprinted, and then we will be waiting for ours too. I like the header at the top of your blog. How did you put it in?

Anonymous said...

Hi-we too are on the paperchase. All I can tell you is PRAYER WORKS!
We have enlisted the Heavenly help of all the saints, especially St. Jude (Impossible cases), Our Lady of Guadalupe and Blessed Father Damian of Molokai'i for whom our daughter will be named, and is he quick!! We began all on his feastday 5/10/06, did homestudy in two days, did fingerprints for Homeland Security last Saturday 7/29 and got our I171h today!!!! Pray to friends in High Places!! And then step out of the way for God to work, 'cause He is awesome!
And send messages through blessedkids.com to her in China until you get there. We sent our little one a pillow that they put our picture on so she won't freak out when she sees us. You're in our prayers-you'll see how much they help!! Love-Deb
debcatholic@peoplepc.com or our website is www.debcatholic.com