Our LuLu has bows now! We were having the hardest time finding any bows that were on a soft headband, because I do not believe she has enough hair quite yet for the ones that clip in and some headbands just don't seem like they would be very comfortable. Well, while browsing some adoption blogs, I came across "Pierce Adoption Journey" and they had made a post about bows! I quickly emailed them and asked where the bows were from and it turns out Claires has them! So, today we went off to Claires to pick some up, I also went into H & M and found the cutest bow that was made from Chinese fabric and got a pair of leg warmers for her there (that are pink and sparkly) for Beijing, since we will probably be traveling in late November or December, and I am sure it will be cold! I also got Lu some jewelry and went to Walmart and found a pack of five bows that I thought were pretty cute! So now she's got a pretty bow to go with just about every outfit. I just can't wait to put them on her! Hopefully it will be soon, we are almost on Day 72!

No comments: