It's finally here! After 94 days of waiting we have our TA! We are all SO happy!! The call came at 1:51, I was actually the one to get the call! While both my parents were with Chrissy at the dentist the phone rang, and I saw, "AWAA", and I was shaking!! I answered the phone, but I didn't actually know that we had TA yet when "The Call" was over because she wanted to tell my parents first. So, then I had about 10 minutes of excitement and agony, until finally my mom called home and said that we had TA...Then I screamed!! I told Rachael and she was SO excited too! Chrissy was still under anesthetics when my parents told her. The entire dentist office was congratulating them!
Our tentative travel dates are leaving the 5th(which would be 2 days earlier than the rest of the group, so that we can have more time in Beijing), Gotcha Day being the 11th of December, which is Sarah Lu's half birthday, She will be exactly 2 1/2 on that day!! And depending on consulate appointments, we should be coming home the 21st or the 22nd, The 21st is Sarah Lu's oldest sister, Rachael's 21st Birthday! So if we came home on that day, it would be very fitting!! I will post some pictures of Sarah Lu on here soon, right now I better get started packing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAHOOO!!!! I'll see you in CHINA! Can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPEE! It was a TA flood day! Yahoo. congrats and see you in China!!!