Sarah is always interested in my makeup and especially loves "lips" (her word for lip gloss). We got her, her own chap stick (a Finding Nemo one) but still, she couldn't understand why she could not have the other stuff too. So I gave her one of my makeup brushes and a mirror compact, and she absolutely LOVES it. She calls it her very own makeup. Now, when she sees me putting on mine, she grabs her's and pretends to do the same thing! The other day she decided that our dogs needed makeup too! :-)

I love this makeup that my jie jie gave me!

Oh, hi Lilly!

Did you want some makeup?

Ok, hold still.

A little more...

Piaoliang gou gou!!! (pretty puppy)

Did you want some too, Wesley?

Sarah Lu, with her two very satisfied customers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwwww! that is soooo funny. She is so cute with "her makeup"!

bbmomof2boys said...

She is so sweet! Love the labs! We have a black lab named KaCee who is completely spoiled! I can't wait for our little one to meet her!

~Carla