Emily tagged me for a middle name meme.

You have to post these rules before you post the facts:
1. Players, you must list some fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
2.
When you are tagged you need yo write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts.
3.
At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged.

I decided that since this is Sarah Lu's blog, I'd do her middle names instead of mine. Her full name is:
Sarah Evangeline LuHua

E is for Energetic, because Sarah Lu always has tons of energy!
V is for Vibrant, because her smile will light up a room.
A is for Adorable, because of course she is!
N is for Never Naughty, because of course she never, ever is... ;)
G is for Gorgeous. My mei mei is so pretty.
E is for Elegant. Sarah Lu is just so beautiful.
L is for Lively, very lively!
I is for Incredible, because that's what Sarah Lu is!
N is for Nice. She is such a sweetie!
E is for Encouraging because whatever happens, she always has hope.

L is for Little, but she's growing up fast!
U is for Unavailable, She is MY little sister! :)
H is for Happy. Sarah Lu is almost always the happiest little girl ever.
U is for Un-tidy. I love her so much but she is like a little tornado with messes.
A is for Absolutely Perfect!

Now, Since Sarah's middle names have 15 letters total, I don't think I'll be able to tag 15 people, but I tag Caitie, Susy, Ellie, Lindsey, Monica and anyone else who might want to play too.

2 comments:

MFJ said...

Sarah has such a pretty name!

Monica said...

I'll be sure to get around to this this evening after work.

Monica