Sarah Lu LOVES Bindi the Jungle Girl. She constantly likes to be called "Bindi" and no longer objects to having her hair put into pig-tails, because Bindi wears pig-tails. Sarah Lu now calls them "Bindi-Tails" and asks for them on a regular basis! Once she gets her "Bindi-Tails" in, she says, "Look! I'm Bindi!" I really don't mind her liking Bindi... after all, I'd much rather watch it than the other things that Sarah likes. It teaches kids about animals, a respect for them, and also a concern for conservation. Sarah Lu is quite the animal lover and I think that is why she has attached to liking Bindi so much.
Today, I happened to catch Sarah Lu on film dancing along with Bindi to one of the songs, which in this episode it was, "I am an Elephant of India."
I put the clips together, and I think it turned out really cute! Be sure to have your sound turned up!

*Also, I helped Sarah Lu make her own mini Jungle Girl show on vacation this year, I am in the middle of putting the finishing touches on that, so look for it in the upcoming weeks!

2 comments:

Rina, John & Annalisa said...

Adorable!

It looks like the puppies like to shake their tales to the song as well.

Rina

Erin said...

Aww that's so cute! I love how she wiggles her hips! :D
~Erin~