"Well, Chicago, right off the bat you guys showed us how Showing Hope is done! You guys took the early lead by raising over $4,000 to change the life of an orphan! We had a great night together full of energy and excitement, and we know the little volunteer girls like this one helped to bring home to reality of adoption."

I found the above posted on the Show Hope blog!
The picture is of Sarah Lu holding the Show Hope sign at the Steven Curtis Chapman Concert. She was so excited to get to Show Hope to Orphans!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I haven't stopped by in so long and was shocked to see how much beautiful Sarah has grown!!! She is darling!

We've been busy with our 2nd adoption (we have a blog)...adopting a 2nd daughter from Vietnam. I hope that Luci Bella turns out to be a great big sister...like you!!!

mommy24treasures said...

thank you for stopping by my blog. I have looked through yours this morning and all I can say is WOW! I love how you are so dedicated to helping the orphans of the world. So awesome. I love your video below, and of course your mei mei is beautiful.
Connie

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest picture ever. I think I will have to go check out that blog...