I had the amazing opportunity to see Sarah interact with her fellow orphanage brothers and sisters while in China and meet them! We look at photos of Sarah and her life in China all the time, her favorites to look at are of the children that are close to her age. She calls them each by name. I am sure she misses them and remembers playing and growing up with them. I hope that one day we will find out that her friends have been adopted and Sarah can one day reunite with them. I wish there was a way we could go back and adopt one of her friends, if we could we would be on a plane back to China tomorrow! I hold each of the children I met while in China close to my heart and I cannot wait for the day I hear they all have families waiting for them.

1 comment:

MFJ said...

I will be praying that all her orphanage friends get home really soon! They are all so precious!