I finally have had time to upload the videos of Sarah Lu from My Birthday

  • Sarah Lu and her "Pandas"!

At the zoo, Sarah found some black and white monkeys and got so excited telling us that she had found PANDAS!

  • Sarah Lu and her "Mousies"

Sarah found the meerkats, that she calls mousies, at the zoo and says, "They won't bite me!" Nope Sarah Lu, the "mousies" won't bite you!

  • Sarah Lu chasing the geese

There were tons of geese at the zoo and I think Sarah Lu might have even liked them better than the rest of the animals! She LOVED chasing them!

  • Sarah Lu and Jie Jie "Yashi"

When we were at the lighthouse, Sarah just turned around and ran to me saying "Yashi! Yashi!" It was SOOO sweet!!

  • Sarah Lu and her "Bubble Machine"

Sarah Lu found a "bubble machine" at the lighthouse. We ask her what it is, and she answers, "It's a BUBBLE MACHINE!" and the funny thing is, she made that up all on her own! She doesn't even have a bubble machine...what a funny girl!

1 comment:

CNA said...

SHE"S SO CUTE!!! I love her voice.