Sarah just loves the movie "Enchanted". She especially loves all of the songs, specifically "The Happy Working Song". She is so cute when she sings it too! Watch a video of her singing it above.
Today I had my Rules of the Road test for Driver's Ed. I did the best in the class! I was really happy about that and really glad to have it out of the way. I start Driver's Ed next month.
Sarah is out running errands with Mommy and Daddy right now. We are finally having some nice weather and she has been enjoying running in and out of the house (with no sleeves!), playing on her swing set, blowing bubbles, and just enjoying how warm it was!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute.

Ashton said...

That is SOO cute!!!! Sarah Lu is adorable!!!

Tina said...

SOO sweet! She is growing up so fast! Her hair has gotten so long!