Emily has "tagged" me! So now I have to write 7 things that few people know about me.

1. I do agility with my 2 dogs, Wesley and Lilly. I have even made them their own homeande agility equipment.
2. I have dyed my hair seven times. The last time was just days before we left for China, I did the kind in the kit you pick up at the grocery store, it had always turned out great before, but this time...IT DIDN'T. There were the ugliest weird yellow and orange streaks throuh my hair. I quickly went to the salon the next day and got it fixed. I have vowed to never again dye my hair.
Note: the picture below is of my awful experience, surprisingly, it did not photograph as horrible as it looked in person.

3. I get more joy out of shopping for Sarah Lu than I do myself. I truly do...i would much rather go to Children's Place than American Eagle any day.
4. I am allergic to carmel-colored soda and food dyes. I get sick off of skittles, reese's pieces, and anything else that has the colored candy coating, except for M&M's...Hmm...weird.
5. I make the weirdst, random movies with my friends and love doing it! Most of the time, I end up being a guy with a eye-liner mustache and ugly clothes. However, in the picture below this was not one of those times.
6. I have gone through 8 pairs of eyeglasses in the past 2 years. But, I really haven't been the one to break them!! Since Sarah Lu has been home, I have had 5 different pairs...(But she only responsible for one break)
7. My family calls me the "Human GPS". I think it may be that I am the only one who actually pays attention to where we are going, and I don't even drive yet.
Now, I am going to tag some people: Caitie, Monica, and Lindsey, You've been tagged! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing that. It was so much fun to read!! Wow, I never knew mostly any of that about you! I would rather shop for AnnaClaire than myself, too:) hehe. Oh and about the glasses thing- that's why I wear contacts! (In my 3 pairs of glasses I've had, I've broken one of them and the screw fell out of one. The others-newest ones- I only wear at night!) That is too funny... 8 pairs in 5 years?

Unknown said...

Sorry I mean 8 pairs in 2 years!

Anonymous said...

Umm hello no way are you the only one that pays attention to where we are going. I drive, I totally pay attention! You just have a way better sense of direction for like N/S and stuff like that and maps and junk.

Yeah you should maybe buy contacts Staci, just a thought. Haha.

PS check your email now please! I just wrote you!!!

Monica said...

I'm a human GPS too!