We are leaving tomorrow for Sarah Lu's first vacation. I'm sure I'll have lots of adorable pictures and stories to post once we're back. Both of our dogs are coming with us and Sarah is very happy (as am I) about that too. She packed up her Veggietales rolling suitcase with all of her baby dollies, so she is all ready to go! The ticker above is to countdown the days until more posts of Sarah Lu!

I posted quite a lot tonight, so be sure to scroll down to see everything... Note: There are quite a lot to hold you over for a little while ;) See ya soon!

On another note, this is my 200th post on this blog!

6 comments:

MFJ said...

I can't wait to see all Sarah's cute vacation pictures! :)

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

have a great vacation!

Gracie said...

Have fun!!!

Holly said...

Have a wonderful time on your vacation. Will look forward to pics and updates when you get back!

Eileen said...

Hope you're having a great vacation! Thanks for visiting my blog a few weeks back. Tell your mom HI from Eileen!

Aletheia said...

we're back early :P