Sarah Lu is such an absolute sweetie! She is always amazing me with her sweetness and is always thinking about doing things for other people. What just happened a minute ago is an example of this. My older sister Chrissy, Sarah Lu, an I were eating lunch in the kitchen at a small table in there. Both Sarah and Chrissy were sititing down and I was standing up eating as I just didn't feel like getting a chair from the other room. Well, while Sarah is in the middle of eating her lunch, she jumps out of her chair and says, "I be right back!" and then quickly runs out of the room. A minute later we see her coming down the hallway pushing in front of her my computer chair! She pushed it all the way up to the table and said, patting the chair, "There Yashi, you can sit!" My heart just melted! She noticed that I was standing up because there weren't enouhg chairs for all of us to sit down and went all the way to my room to get my computer chair and bring it all the way back so that I could sit down too!! She is such an awesome little girl and I am so blessed to be her big sister!

1 comment:

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

I love love love this picture!
what a sweet girl!!!