This is the little boy our family knows as "DiDi" (little brother). Sarah has been home for seven months yes, but in those seven months she has not forgotten a single friend she had in China, especially her sweet DiDi. I have not forgotten him either. Below is a video I made for Sarah Lu, about the special friendship she and DiDi share. I was never meaning to post it, but, this little boy's file is currently out, and only has until July 24th. Please spread the word. I just know somewhere in the world there is a very lucky family for this little boy, they just need to find him!

Along with with DiDi's file, Sarah Lu also has another friend on the same list. His name is "Paul" on www.rainbowkids.com DiDi is "Michael".
Not many days pass when Sarah Lu doesn't mention her friends. She constantly brings up that so and so doesn't have a mommy, daddy, or jie-jies (big sisters), or gou-gous (dogs)! They need mommy's and daddy's! I can't wait until I can finally tell Sarah that her friends finally do have families of their very own.
I will be leaving this post at the top until the 24th (the day their files are due back) or until they have found their families. I'll end this post with another video I made from the farewell they gave Sarah Lu.

Feel free to contact me at: bound4meimei@yahoo.com

13 comments:

Nikki said...

That is really heartbreaking- the first video is truly touching. I pray that "Didi" will find a home and one day be reunited with Sarah Lu!
-Nikki

Holly said...

I will keep Didi in my prayers that he finds a loving home soon.

Emmie said...

Those videos were so wonderful! I'll continue to keep Didi, along with all of the other Chinese orphans, in my thoughts and prayers!

CNA said...

The first one I got tears in my eyes!!! I hope and pray that Didi will soon be brought into a loving family!

~Caitie

PS~Glad your back!!!:)

Anonymous said...

We are hoping that the agency that has these kids' files will let us submit our LOI for little "Jane".

As the mommy of another Langfang SWI sweetie, my heart aches for all the children left behind at Langfang who so despirately deserve families that love them!!! Thank you for advocating for the sweet ones at Langfang SWI! Stacey, leaving in 17.5 days for Evie Xinli, age 5 and waiting in Beijing!!

Keri said...

I am going to post a link to your blog from an adoption forum I frequent. Maybe someone there is looking for an adorable 2 year old little boy.

Keri

Erin said...

Hi, my name is Erin, and I found your blog just recently. I've been reading through it, and your little sister is adorable!
Those videos are amazing.. watching the first one made me cry. I will definitely pray that DiDi, and the rest of those children will all find their forever families.
~Erin~
http://erins-ethiopia-trip.blogspot.com (I'd love for you to visit my blog.. I have two beautiful adopted siblings from Ethiopia :D)

CNA said...

I have to ask this, Staci. Why does this post say July 24? When it's not. :D

~Caitie

Lindsey said...

He is such an adorable little guy! He's in my thoughts & prayers.

Ellie said...

That first video is definately a tear jerker! That is so wonderful for her to be able to have when she is older. I will DEFINATELY be praying for DiDi to find a wonderful home!!!!
Ellie

lara said...

So touching i really hope he finds his family.

Lexie said...

Aww....what a precious lil guy! I will be praying that somebody will take him in to there home soon!
Lexie

Gracie said...

Very sweet I will keep Didi in my prayers