Caitie tagged me for her adoption meme!
What is your Gotcha Day date?

December 11, 2006... such an exciting day!

How old is or was your sibling when he/she was adopted?

30 months or 2 1/2 years exactly... her half birthday was gotcha day!

How old were you when the adoption started and ended?

When we started the process in January 2006, I was 13.
When the adoption ended in December 2006, I was 14.

Did you travel with your parents when they adopted your sibling?

Yes, I did.

How old is your sibling now?

3 1/2 years or 42 months... my mei mei is growing up so fast, she's half way to being 4!!!!!!

What is your siblings favorite food?

If you asked her, she would say... "CANDY!" ;)

What agency did you use for your siblings adoption?

America World Adoption Association

Now, I tag: Emily, Ellie, and Erin

2 comments:

Holly said...

Great post! I got tagged for that meme too!

Lexie said...

Cute picture!!
I was just over at Caitie's parents blog, and I saw your comment about how you thought that she kinda looked like Sarah Lu...i thought it was funny that you said that 'cause i was JUST thinking that!!! They do look similar! How funny! Just had to tell you that i thought the same thing! :0)
Such beautiful girls arn't they?!