I was nominated for the "Blogging with a Purpose" award by my friend, Emily of As we Wait for Kate! I was so excited about this!
Emily said: Staci is one of the sweetest people I have met. We had the pleasure of traveling to China for our mei meis together back in '06. Since then we have kept in touch. AnnaClaire and Sarah Lu are good little friends, and are both getting a sister from China! Staci and her family recently excepted the referral of little Chayah Elizabeth and they will be bringing her home sometime this year! Staci is a faithful poster and takes the most beautiful pictures of little Sarah. You can tell her love for her sister, and I just love reading her blog for those reasons.
Thank you so much Emily!! I am honored!!!

Now, I am supposed to nominate 5 other people for this award who haven't received it yet.

1.) Caitie of Sarah's Daily Adventures. Caitie is 14 and lives not too far away from us. When we found each other's blogs, we were so excited. Also, our little sister's are both named "Sarah"! Her gorgeous little sister, Sarah Grace, is 16 months old and just came home from China this past Wednesday! Caitie is so sweet and I know she is such a great Jie Jie to "Baby Sarah Gracie", as Sarah Lu refers to her as. ;)

2.) Leigh of Stevens Journey. Leigh and her husband are amazing people! They are starting their own adoption grant foundation, Our Creator's Hope!! I feel so blessed to know Leigh!

3.) Erica of Potter Family Happenings. Erica has a great blog, all about her two beautiful daughters, Julie and Melody! We met them at an America World seminar last summer. Sarah Lu and Julie had so much fun playing together, and they are only days apart in age!

4.) Nikki of Dreams As If You Will Live Forever. Nikki has a such a passion for orphans and that is evident in everything that she writes. She now offers blog makeovers at Blogs for a Cause through which all of the proceeds go towards raising funds for her humanitarian trip to the Dominican Republic this summer, and towards the charity of the month.

5.) Ellie of On My Way To Ethiopia. Ellie is so sweet and her younger siblings are SO CUTE! Her three youngest siblings are 3 year old Josiah and twin baby girls, Keren and Keziah. They came home from Ethiopia in November.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Aww, thanks Staci- that is so sweet! I am going to post this on my blog and pass it on tonight . That totally made my day :)

Nikki

The Stevens said...

Thank you!!!! What an angel you are!!!! I will added this post to our blog site!!!! Your the best!!! We feel blessed to have you and your family a part of our lives!!!!

CNA said...

AWwwww!! THanks that was so sweet of you! Sarah is on my lap right now and she's trying to type you a message! LOL! :D

*Caitie*

Erica said...

Staci,
Thanks so much! I've never been nominated for any blogging awards before. I'm honored! You just blessed my day (I needed that!)
:-)