While playing with Rachael, they were talking about mongooses. And as I walked by, she asked: Are you strong enough to be a mongoose?

Mommy, can I have some more caffeine? I love caffeine!
(This was Rachael's fault... she introduced her to caffeine, and No, she is not allowed to drink it. We would all be in trouble if she was... )

"Jesus is yummy in my tummy. God is a person, you can't eat him!"

Sarah Lu: (walking around the house with Dad's Bass Pro Flashlight looking as if she's up to something)
Dad: Sarah, what are you doing with my flashlight?
Sarah: I'm going MOOSE HUNTING, Dad! For the kind of mooses that go in your hairs!

(trying to convince Rachael to go to the store with her and mom)
If you go, I will make it fun. I make everything fun. And if we both goes, it will be really, really super funner!!!

Snow barf! Ewwwwwww! (about all the brown slush in the driveway)

While at the doctor's office, Sarah walks over to the nurse and says, "How did you get your clock?" pointing to her watch; The nurse replied, "Actually, I just got it from Wal Mart". Sarah steps back, puts her hands on her hips, and loudly proclaims, "Hey! That's our store!!! Some stores are mine, and some stores are yours."

"Daddy, you smell good. You smell like Strawberry Shortcake!"

"Rachel Weber, you smell bad."

"All the cool kids?! Wooowwwwww!!!"

"I have gots sunglasses with HEARTS on them and they're cool and my cool Rachael got thems for me. Bonga! Bonga!" (said this to a clerk at Children's Place)

Lady at Wal Mart: "she's so adorable!"
Sarah: "hey!!!" (annoyed)
Rachael: "Umm that means you're cute."
Sarah: "Ohh...I am adorable."

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.) Not my fault she knows what caffine is. I blame Starbucks.
2.) My sister is the funniest person in the entire world, she's cooler than everyone else in the entire world, and the world should wrap itself up, tie a bow on it's head, and it give it self to her for a present.

SARAH,YOU ROCK. There are college kids who wish they were your friend.

Nikki said...

Heheh, I love these Sarah Quotes posts, they are so funny! I think my favourite was the snow barf :)

Nikki

Melanie said...

LOL!!!! I want a sister like Sarah! Oh my, I guess you must have so much fun everyday with her LOL

Lexie said...

Hahahaaaaa!!!! So funny!! I bet your dad LOVES smelling like Strawberry Shortcakes! Hah!

Anonymous said...

Also...don't forget:

"Liz, you're dead."

"Rachel Weber, you smell bad."

"All the cool kids?! Wooowwwwww!!!"

"I have gots sunglasses with HEARTS on them and they're cool and my cool Rachael got thems for me. Bonga! Bonga!" (said this to a clerk at Children's Place)

Lady at Wal Mart: "she's so adorable!"
Sarah: "hey!!!" (annoyed)
Me: "Umm that means you're cute."
Sarah: "Ohh...I am adorable."

The Stevens said...

My favorite one is the walmart comment to the nurse about her watch...Yeah you go Sarah, you let um know whats yours!!!! LOL...what a great age!! They are so cute!!!

Holly said...

Awww she is adorable! Such a fun age. I think the last quote is my favorite :)

Anonymous said...

the "me" in the last one was ME (as in Rachael) not you. Which is how it sounds now. AHEM, Staci.....??? *eyebrow arch and the look*

Keri said...

My favorite is the adorable comment! I love how she agreed only after she found out what it meant. She was ready to fight before that! She is too funny and you guys may be outmatched! Good luck keeping up with her! Keep the comments coming for the rest of us. (Let Rachael give her some caffeine. It might be even more fun!)

Keri

Anonymous said...

Life through the eyes and statements of a 3 year old. Just so much fun. Love all these fun things she is saying.

Beckie (mom to Lana from KZ)

Anna Taylor said...

Sarah is so cute!! Love the quotes, kids say the funnest things!

(I'm a friend of Ellie's.)

Erica said...

Oh my oh my! These have me smiling from ear to ear! I would love to hear them in Sarah's sweet voice...I can almost imagine it! I hope that someday Julie will make funny sentences too. For now, I will enjoy Sarah's :)