Stunning Sarah

Birthday Beauty

Look at me! I am THREE!







So precious...


Sarah Lu's presents and cake, made by Jie Jie "Yashi", aka Me-Staci, and Jie Jie Chrissy
Sarah Lu's Princess Cake!
Princess on her pink castle, duck in pond, lamb in grass next to fence, and a pathway to the castle, complete with pink flowers for a final touch.

Me and Sarah opening her present... I was SO excited for this one!

...And it's a Bitty Baby!!
I bought this baby doll for her right after we first sent in our application, in June 2005, before her 1st birthday! Little did I know that Sarah Lu would be my mei mei, I just bought it for my "mei mei"! I was SO happy to finally give it to her, 2 years later, on her 3rd birthday!

Another of Sarah's presents was a baby doll swing/highchair. She loves it and "baby girl"(her name for her baby doll) spends a lot of time in it!
Swing, my sweet baby!.

Feeding Baby Girl

Sarah Lu opening her next present...

... And it's DORA the Explorer blocks!

Playing with my new fun blocks with Jie Jie Chrissy

And more!

I wonder what it will be?...

Hmmm...

"Go, Diego, Go" blocks too!!

Wow! These are cool!!

Happy girl with her Princess cake from two of her Jie Jie's!

Blowing out THREE candles!

One down, Two more to go!

I did it!! (And now I get to lick the frosting off the candles!)

Mmm, Mmm, Good! I like this cake!!

Waiting patiently for her next present

First look at her tricycle! As you can tell from her face, she was thrilled!

Getting on her Barbie trike for the first time!

W-O-W!!!

I have my own bike... And I love it!

Pretty, Pretty Princess

Thrilled to be THREE!

12 comments:

Emmie said...

WOW, what a bunch of cute pics!
Happy Birthday Sarah Lu! That cute cake looks pretty yummy!
A Bitty Baby, a tricycle, Diego Blocks...looks like Sarah Lu had a great birthday! Love her little crown as well...too cute! :)

Unknown said...

Ohh so cute. Happy, happy, happy birthday Sarah Lu! We love you!! You look like quite the little princess on your THIRD birthday! You got some awesome presents, too!!!

Nikki said...

Aww, adorable pictures! I love the one of her resting her head on her hands in front of the garden- too cute! Oh ya... and the one of her with the tiara and necklace on. What a sweetheart! Happy 3rd birthday!
-Nikki
http://destastory.blogspot.com/

Holly said...

Very cute pictures. Looks like Sarah Lu had a great day. I love the birthday tiara. Too precious.

Annie said...

So pretty! What a fun day for Sarah Lu. Nice job on the cake- it looks really cute.L

M said...

Happy Third Birthday Sarah Lu! You are certainly a beautiful princess! Maura sends her birthday wishes too! Happy, Happy Birthday!
Keara

CNA said...

Looks like she had a really great birthday! I love the pics! I love the first look at her tricycle. 2 cute! Happy Birthday Sarah Lu!!!!

~Caitie

Gracie said...

That is one cute child. I bet she sure feels special. Feel free to visit my blog

Keri said...

I can't believe Sarah Lu is 3!! Her hair is so long and pretty. She looks just lovely in her pretty yellow dress. I love all the outdoor pictures. She appears to be so gentle with her Bitty Baby Doll. I plan on getting one for Claire either for her b-day or for Christmas. The tricycle picture is priceless! Happy Birthday Sarah Lu from Claire and all the Martins!

Keri

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

Those pictures are so cute! I enjoyed this post, birthdays are something that I look forward to with Lilly Jayde. Sarah Lu's cake was so cute!! Awesome Job!!

Susy Q said...

What a sweetie! Happy birthday Sarah Lu!

Monica said...

Happy birthday, Sarah Lu! Awesome pictures, jie jie. Care to share what kind of camera you use? I'm looking to get a new one and am looking for opinions.