Meet Popsicle the Panda, Sarah Lu's new virtual pet! I took Sarah on the website and let her pick out any animal. She picked the Panda all on her own! Then I told her she needed to pick out a name for her Panda. She picked out the name Popsicle all on her own and it's one of the very first things she's ever named on her own! Even after a few days I took her back to the website and did the same thing, same answered that she wanted a Panda and when I asked her what it's name was, she replied, Popsicle! So, here he is, cute little Popsicle the Panda, Sarah just loves it and especially loves to feed him. Too cute!

4 comments:

Holly said...

What a cute little Panda. I fed him some bamboo. :- )

CNA said...

Cute!! Thank you so much Staci for your prayers. I have never had so many butterflys in my stomach!

~Caitie

Kate said...

So cute...what a great idea!

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

That is so cute! I fed him! hehe