The above photo was taken at the Zoo, the globe is to show where the monkeys were originally from. I love this one because she has her hand near China!

One year ago today, Mom, Dad, and I were off to China! We took off from Chicago at around noon on December 5, 2006... Next stop, Beijing! I will never forget that day. It was my first time ever flying, and everything was just so exciting! Knowing that we would have Sarah forever in our arms on December 11th was just the most amazing feeling. It is so hard to believe that our day of hopes and finally taking off for China was already 1 year ago! I love my mei mei so much, I can't imagine life without her!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

It's hard to believe we will be approaching our 1 year China anniversary soon too. Gosh doesn't time just fly? I know it seems like you have had Sarah forever though! And BTW Sarah's room looks AWESOME!!!

CNA said...

YAY!! Congrats! Time flys by, doesn't it?

~Caitie

(absolutly thrilled for you guys!) ;)

Nikki said...

That's an awesome picture!!
Nikki