Just wanted to let everyone know to please pray for my Mom. We went to our FCC (Families with Children from China) Gingerbread house making party yesterday afternoon (more on that later) and ever since then Mom has been feeling really sick. She has been dizzy and stayed in bed the rest of the day yesterday and all of today. This evening nothing was getting better, maybe even getting worse, so we took her to the ER. Dad and I went with her. Dad is still there with her, he dropped me back off at home just a little while ago. Sarah, who has been sleeping, does not know that Mommy is at the hospital and had stayed at home with Jie Jie Chrissy. As for Mom, we don't know what it is. Last I knew, when I left the hospital, she was going in for a CAT scan on her head, as the suspected cause is migraines. Please pray for her. Also, this evening we are expecting an ice storm, which could potentially knock out the power. Tomorrow, December 11th, is our 1 year Gotcha Anniversary with Sarah! I guess our celebration might have to be a bit late. Please keep my Mom in your prayers!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh no :( I'm sure everything will turn out okay, but I will be thinking about you and your family.
Nikki

Anonymous said...

Staci,

We will definitely be praying for your mom here in NC. So sorry to hear about this.

Happy Gotcha Day to Sarah Lu. Well, as "happy" as it can be with Mama in the hospital.

Please keep us updated.

Pam Horner