We had such a fun day today! First we went to Sarah Lu's First Easter Egg Hunt!

And she loved it!

She found so many eggs... her basket was overflowing!






Sarah Lu's "How To":
When you go to an Egg Hunt, you first have to find some eggs.

Now pick out an egg and open it...

Then take the yummy chocolate that was inside the egg and eat it...

Mmm! This chocolate sure is yummy!

See- that's how you do it!

Sarah Lu and her big basket full of lots and lots of candy!
(She is very proud of her 'hunting' skills- she found quite a lot of eggs!)

Me and my Sarah Lu!

Then we saw the Easter Bunny!
Sarah was so excited, although she couldn't understand why the Easter bunny didn't talk to her. She kept saying "Easter bunny, can you talk? Easter bunny, talk to me!"

Then we found Easter cookie decorating!
Sarah picked out a bunny cookie to make.

First she frosted her cookie...

...with lots of frosting!

Then put sprinkles on top...

And ate it! Yummy!

4 comments:

Susy Q said...

Aww, how fun! Happy Easter! :D

Susy Q said...

Oh, I just have a question for you: would it be okay if I link you on my blog? I'm going to be forming a blogroll, but I just thought I'd check with you first :)

Ashton said...

AWWW!! Looks like she had fun!!! Happy Easter!! :o)

Lexie said...

So much FUN!