I take a lot of pictures of Sarah Lu, so naturally she thinks it looks like fun, and I decided to give her a chance and try it out! I was really amazed at how careful she was. She listened to me and took very good care of my camera...she also got some good shots- especially for a 3 year old! She LOVED it and had a blast!!! She's our little photographer now!

This is gonna be a great picture!

Aww! SO cute!

Ok Lilly, hold still.

Sarah's photo of Lilly!

Wesley, it's your turn!

One of the pictures she got of Wesley!

Taking a picture of the dog's bone.

Looking at the picture.

The picture!

Hmm...I wonder what I can take a picture of now...

My princess ball!

Sarah's picture of her Disney princess ball!

I'm gonna take a picture of YOU! Smile!

Click!

Look!

And my personal favorite of Sarah's photos- A self portrait!

After all that picture taking her bow fell out! (look at that hair- gorgeous!)

And she let me take a picture of her!

Then we took the bow that fell out and another one and put them on Lilly to take a few pictures!

Cute girl! She was so tolerant and looked absolutely adorable!


1 comment:

Erica said...

These pictures are great! I love seeing your picture of Sarah Lu taking a picture, followed by how her picture turned out! She did a pretty good job! And I must say, those doggie bow pics are calendar material - so sweet!