Happy Easter! He is Risen!

Me and Sarah Lu at Church on Easter Morning

Sarah and her friend, Molly enjoying a snack after Church

This year Easter was a double celebration for us. It was also my 16th Birthday!

Rachael, Me, Chrissy, and Sarah

The Four Sisters (now all we need is Chayah home!)

Rachael and Sarah

Me and Sarah

Sarah with her Easter basket

Me and Sarah with our Chocolate Easter bunnies!

Sarah helping me read the card that she picked out for me.

Showing our presents! (Sarah's bunny and my birthday present)

Sarah's basket was so cute! Mommy even put a little chick in it. :)

The delicious fruit for lunch, I just had to take a picture of it on the little parasols.

My gorgeous and beautiful cake made by my awesome sister, Rachael! It is Asian themed with the parasols, edible chopsticks, and "Happy Birthday" written out in characters! It was so beautiful!

Also, don't forget to check out Chayah's Blog for
"Care Package, New Pictures and an Update!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 16th Birthday! I hope you had a fabulous one. The pictures are so, so cute. Sarah gets cuter everyday. :-)

Meg

The Stevens said...

Looks like you had a great day!!!

bbmomof2boys said...

Sweet 16!! Happy birthday!

Holly said...

Great pictures! Happy Birthday!! I love your cake, it is so pretty!

Ellie said...

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday!!! What a neat day to have your birthday land on, I hope you had a great day. You are such a great blog friend and I am so glad I 'met' you!