"I'm only one. But still, I am one.
I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything,
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
~ Edward Everett Hale


I know I posted about a little 5 year old boy about two months ago. I am happy to announce that he has found his family! Still, many children wait. I was amazed at the number of responses I got for the other little boy. I found a blog today that is advocating for another 5 year old little boy. It seems as though this little boy's file will be sent back soon. He is called "Howard" and is listed with the agency ASIA. His special need is Hep. B.
Below I have copied the orginal post from China, Baby!
" There is a little 5 year old boy named "Howard" on our agency's waiting list (ASIA). His file will soon be returned, so time is running out for this sweet little one! His special need is that he is HepB positive without active disease. He is described as follows:"He is very active, thin and tall. He loves to ride the seesaw and play outdoors. He is a curious child and likes to watch cartoons. He can clearly explain all of the characters and colors in the cartoons. He is a bright child and can draw on paper to his heart’s content. He is an energetic, active and cute young boy." This little one pulls on my heart and I feel such an urgency to advocate for him. He has such a sweetness in his face and yet very few have expressed interest in him. I have been praying that little Howard might find his family before his file is returned. Please, if anyone reading this is open to a little boy with this type of need - email Marci at MarciSK@Asiadopt.org or call 503-224-1860. I cannot say enough about Marci or ASIA as an agency, they are wonderful and you will love working with them!! Even if you're not in a position to adopt, will you help spread the word about Howard? Let's use this wonderful network we are all a part of - this big "internet family" - to bring these kids home!! "

1 comment:

Rebecca Lily said...

Thank you so much for helping to advocate for this little boy!! I love your blog!!!

Blessings,
Rebecca