And the countdown begins! In just 8 hours we will be leaving to fly to China!
This is my first time flying, so I am nervous. I really want to be able to adjust to the time-zone change, so I am going to try to stay up tonight, watching season 5 of Alias and doing a few more last minute things to be ready to leave, so then hopefully once we are on the flight I will be able to sleep and easily adjust to the time change quickly.
This is all still so unreal! I can't believe that in just one week, we will have Sarah Lu in our arms forever! It's SO amazing!!This is a picture of my suitcase and my carry-on. As you can see, I am packing for both me and Sarah Lu together. Everything is so "toddler-ish"...I love it!!

And, here is a photo of my babies, Lilly and Wesley:
I am going to miss them SO much while I am gone!!

2 comments:

Carla Davenport said...

WE are so excited for your family. We are leaving China to come home tomorrow (Thursday). Although we wouldn't trade this trip for anything, we are very ready to come home. As you will also be. We hope your transition with Sarah will be as smooth as ours has been with Ethan. We will keep up with your blog as you travel. P.s. Here is one piece of advice. When you get as far as Guangzhou, don't use the internet connection in the hotel business office. There is a coffee shop just a couple of blocks from the hotel called Blenz. Just buy a coke or cup of coffee and you can use the iternet for free!!!

Annie said...

Hi Staci and Chrissy! I guess you must be in China by now. I'm praying for your family- that your travels will be safe and your transistion with Sarah will be smooth.