We are here in China! Our flight got in at around 4:00pm on the 6th... It was long and exhausting, but we are finally here.
Today we visited a foster home and had supper with a Chinese family in their home. I sat on a kang (a heated brick bed) which was interesting.
We met an Australian family here to teach English and work with foster home
The Agape family foster home that we visited was very fun! I made friends with two little girls, Lilly and Elizabeth. They were SO cute!
It was a very busy day and and I am really tired now... We meet up with our AWAA group tomorrow, that will be fun!
Only a few more days til we can get Sarah Lu!!!




1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey glad ya'll made it ok. Wasnt that fkight killer!! We are here too...we just got to Sophies province. Not sure if you remember me but we Pierce adoption journey. You or your mom emailed me to ask where to get the headbands. Hope to see you all in GZ. Cant wait to meet Sarah Lu. Take care.
Tina